No current openings
WHO WE ARE
Midwest Electric is a customer-owned electric cooperative providing affordable and reliable electricity to more than 11,000 homes, farms and businesses in Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Van Wert, Darke, Shelby, and Putnam counties. We are recognized nationwide as a leader among America’s 900 electric cooperatives, and we play a vital role in the communities we serve. We rank in the top tier of customer satisfaction ratings from the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to provide our member-owners with reliable electricity, superior customer service, and innovative energy solutions at competitive prices.
WORKING FOR US MEANS…
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits - 401(k) & Pension
- Sick Pay and Medical Leave
- Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and more
FUTURE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
In the next five years, we may have more opportunities. These would be located in our St. Marys office.
OTHER COOPERATIVE CAREERS
- Electric Distribution Engineering
- Electric Distribution Operations
- Electrical Linework
- Warehousing/Raw Materials/Inventory Management
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Customer Service
- Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
- Community & Legislative Affairs
- Information Technology
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.