Get the latest information on Midwest Electric’s rebates.
If you qualify for a rebate, please complete the appropriate form, attach the required documentation, and submit it to our office.
If you have questions, please call our office at 1-800-962-3830. Pre-approval is required for most rebates.
In order for our members to receive their rebate, the member or installing contractor must complete the required form, attach the required documents (copy of invoice, energy star label, etc.) and return the completed form to our office. ENERGY STAR rebates can be submitted using the electronic form below.
- Heat Pump, Geothermal, A/C, Water Heater, Refrigerator, Freezer, EV Charger, and Cool Returns Rebate Form
- Insulation & Air Sealing Rebate Form
ENERGY STAR Rebates - Online Form
Midwest Electric's ENERGY STAR® Rebate Program provides $50 bill credits for eligible purchases of ENERGY STAR appliances, including:
- Central air conditioning units
- Standalone freezers
In order to be eligible, the following requirements must be met:
- A/C units must be new and ENERGY STAR rated at the time of purchase and installation
- Must install a Cool Returns RCS (Radio Controlled Switch) on A/C
- Refrigerators and standalone freezers must be new and ENERGY STAR rated at time of purchase
- Must submit a copy of the paid invoice and a copy of the Energy Guide label with the ENERGY STAR logo or statement of ENERGY STAR certification
- ENERGY STAR certification available at www.energystar.gov
- Program applicable for residential members only
- Maximum 2 rebates per appliance per home
Members may submit rebate claims by submitting the form below or by contacting our office at 1-800-962-3830.